1. Login to Admin Account > Neighbourhood > E-Info > Contacts
a. Admin can only add, edit or delete contacts by using the web application. The mobile app is just meant for users to view and access the contact information.
b. Once a contact is added and shared, all residents, security guards and Admins will be able to view the details on both web application and mobile app. It is not possible to publish the contact only to selected users.
2. Click Add > New Contact to create a new contact.
3. Fill in the information > Let the toggle button for ‘Enable to share contact’ remain as switched on if you want to share this contact with all guards and residents > Create.
4. To View, click View button on the posted contact. You can also Edit or Delete the contact.
1. Details for this contact can be edited or deleted by any Admin and not just the original poster
5. To organise contacts by using folders, firstly you have to create the folder. Click Add > New Folder > Name the folder > Create.
6. Next, to add contacts, go to the chosen contact, click Edit. Select the relevant folder from a drop down list > Save. Your contact will be assigned to the selected folder.
7. Now, as shown below, you can see that on the top left corner of the folder, number of contacts is increased by 1. Click on the name of the folder to view content.
8. Lastly, please note that if you wish to deactivate a particular folder, you can click on the green “Active” icon above its name. Once deactivated, this folder will be hidden and users will not be able to view in their contact list.
If you only need to stop sharing one individual contact within a folder, click Edit > Turn off the toggle button for ‘Enable to share contact’ > Save.
a Deactivate contacts for an entire folder
b Deactivate one contact within a folder
Admin View (All Admins)
9. After the contacts are added and shared, all residents, security guards and Admins will be able to view the details on both web application and mobile app.
a Resident View on mobile app
b Admin Login and Security Guard Login
Security Guard Login
c Resident View on web application