1. Login to Admin Account > Neighbourhood > E-Info > E-Documents
a. Admin can only add, edit or delete E-Documents by using the web application. The mobile app is just meant for users to view and download the documents.
b. Once a document is added and shared, all residents, security guards and Admins will be able to access the document on both web application and mobile app. It is not possible to publish the document only to selected users.
c. If you have multiple documents, you need to upload the files (click Add New Document and submit form) one at a time.
2. Click Add > New Document to upload a new Document.
3. Click “Browse” to upload your file (otherwise you can also click “Attach Link”) > Let the toggle button for ‘Enable to share document’ remain as switched on if you want to share this document with all guards and residents > Create.
a. File supported: Only .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .png, .pneg, .jpg, .jpeg, .mov, .mp4 files are allowed.
b. Maximum file to upload size allowed is 20 MB.
c. You can only choose one option between “Upload File” and “Attach Link”. When you edit or update either option, the previous uploaded setting will be overwritten.
4. To View, click View button on the posted document. You can also Download, Edit or Delete the document.
a. This document can be edited or deleted by any Admin and not just the original poster
5. To organise documents by using folders, firstly you have to create the folder. Click Add > New Folder > Name the folder > Create.
6. Next, to add documents, go to the chosen document, click Edit. Select the relevant folder from a drop down list > Save. Your document will be assigned to the selected folder.
7. Now, as shown below, you can see that on the top left corner of the folder, number of documents is increased by 1. Click on the name of the folder to view content.
8. Lastly, please note that if you wish to deactivate a particular folder, you can click on the green “Active” icon above its name. Once deactivated, this folder will be hidden and users will not be able to view in their documents list.
If you only need to stop sharing one individual documents within a folder, click Edit > Turn off the toggle button for ‘Enable to share document’ > Save.
a Deactivate documents for an entire folder
b Deactivate one document within a folder
Admin View (All Admins)
9. After the documents are uploaded and shared, all residents, security guards and Admins will be able to view and download the document on both web application and mobile app.
a Resident View on mobile app
b Admin Login and Security Guard Login
Security Guard Login
c Resident View on web application