Seamless Integration With i-Neighbour Smart Community System
Managing a Community Accounting is a head-scratcher if you are not furnished with the right tool to do it. There is no better way going forward than to subscribe to an online cloud system that could produce you the real-time data and automate various time-consuming processes for a more effective community management.
i-Account is a cloud accounting system that is able to simplify property management accounting and streamline it in no time at all for the benefit of a community. i-Account is specifically designed with a core community management module embedded in the system, enabling Residential Management to do so much more and get instant updates of everything. With i-Account, you can create batch invoices in i-Account, automate tracking and payment reminders, incorporate utility billings for each unit, you can generate reports as and when you need them, and so much more. Integration of i-Account with i-Neighbour presents the residents with an option to view and pay their bills via i-Neighbour Mobile App or Web Portal effortlessly, and all details are updated in i-Account in real time for every party peace of mind.
Make the switch to i-Account and start to take control of your community finances today!
Main Features of i-Account Smart Community Accounting System
• Monthly charges setup
• House unit setup & integration with i-Neighbour
• Batch invoice creation
• Water meter & electricity billing
• Late payment interest charges
• Post-dated cheque reminder
• Notice of demand for defaulters
• Auto knock off invoice when payment is received in i-Neighbour online payment gateway
• Fixed Assets Purchase
• Fixed Assets Location Transfers
• Fixed Assets Disposal
• Fixed Assets Sales
• Fixed Assets Movements
• Fixed Assets Inquiry
• Process Depreciations
• Locations, Categories and Classes
Cash and Bank
• Open Bank and Petty Cash Accounts
• Record payments, deposits and withdrawals in related accounts
• Various currencies can be added / foreign currency translation
• Record bank enquiries and reports
• Prepare bank accounts reconciliation
• Transactions can be made void and reprinted
Sales And Account Receivables
• Open customer accounts and branches
• Create sales areas, sales types, sales groups, salesman groups
• Create sales groups for grouping customer branches
• Prepare sales quotations with inquiries or sales orders
• Prepare sales orders and goods delivery notes
• Prepare customer invoices and credit notes
• Create batch invoicing for more than one delivery order
• All sales documents are completely editable and printable
• Point of sales definitions for better management
• Customer payments and allocations
• Dimensions can be selected for sales delivery and invoice
• Shipping cost and legal text can be added to invoices
• Open general ledger accounts, account classes and groups
• Record journal entries and budget entries
• Generate ledger accounts detailed enquiries with drill down reports
• Add journal enquiries with an option to view
• Close fiscal year and bring forward retained earnings
• Record depreciation entries on period based
• Create journal entries with corresponding entry in supplier / customer account
• Filter general ledger reports by dimensions
• Quick entries (preset GL transactions) in bank deposit/payment, journal entry and supplier invoice/credit
Inventory and Stock
• Record stock items
• Define item categories and locations
• Record location transfers and other adjustments
• Set reorder levels for inventory items
• Automatic calculation of average material cost (per unit)
• Application of standard and overhead costs
• Quantity of items can be measured into standard units
• Foreign codes registration for barcode scanner entry
Purchases and Account Payables
• Open supplier accounts
• Create purchase orders, goods receival notes and payment terms
• Clearing of goods receival notes
• Entry of supplier price lists & related conversion factor
• Arrange debit notes and record credit notes from suppliers
• Supply payments and allocations
• Dimensions can be selected for purchase orders and invoices
• Option to attach scanned documents with transactions
Other Advanced Features
• Manufacturing module for material bills, work center inquiries and work order entries
• Dimensions module for projects, cost centers or departments
• Different companies can be configured simultaneously
• Separate financial years can be created and closed against entries
• Multi-user access with different privileges
• Create backups and restore for companies
• Simple audit trails
• Multi-currency support
• GST/VAT handling
• Language Support
• Documents can be emailed and printed simultaneously
• All reports can be printed, emailed or converted into PDF
• Export the reports into Microsoft Excel/Open Office format
• Generate reports on periodic and financial year basis
• Email documents directly to customers
• Create graphical analysis (horizontal/vertical bars, dot lines, pie chart)
• Tag and save report selections
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH i-NEIGHBOUR E-BILLING MODULE
Everytime i-Account generates monthly bills, the bills will be auto uploaded to i-Neighbour Smart Community System. Likewise, when unit owners make payment through the i-Neighbour App or Web Portal, the information will be auto updated to i-Account complete with official receipt in real-time.
Maintenance Payment Reminder
Why choose i-Account Smart Community Accounting System?
Complete standard accounting modules and features.
Access at anytime from anywhere with cloud-based system.
Support multiple choice of payment gateways.
Simplify tedious payment processes.
Embed Property Management Module of landed and high-rise properties.
Integrate i-Neighbour Smart Community for online bill access.
Automate payment tracking and payment reminders.
Offer convenient online payment option for unit owners.
Provide continuous improvements on accounting features and technical support.